The design aim of The SNOWLINE was to produce a very affordable twin lead loudspeaker cable with a good sonic quality despite its low price.
- The SNOWLINE is made of 2 conductor groups, each with 98 x 0.16 mm. strands.
- The total cross-section area per conductor is 1.97 mm²; close to AWG 14.
- The conductor material is a very high grade large crystal OFC with a dense pure silver coating.
- The resistance per lead is 0.88 Ohm/100 meter.
- The external dimensions are 8.5 x 3.4 mm.
- The white jacket is made of HULLIFLEX ® 3, a superior insulation material exhibiting a very good mechanical protection and a high chemical stability.
|Specifications||The Snowline Cable Type: Twin conductor Conductor Material: Silver plated high purity OFC Design Purpose/Application Area(s): Loudspeaker cable Eff. Conductor Ø/Eq. AWG No./Strands: 2x(1.97 mm² / ~AWG 14) External Diameter /-Dimensions: 8.5 mm. wide; 3.4 mm. thick Resistance 20 °C / 68 °F: 0.88 Ohm/100 m.|
VDH THE SNOWLINE
- Brand: Van den Hul
- Product Code: VDH THE SNOWLINE
- Availability: In Stock