The MAINSSTREAM BS HYBRID is likewise equipped with a heavy braided screen. Omission of the extra mechanically protective sub-jacket beneath the screen makes this cable thinner.
The MAINSSTREAM BS HYBRID has been specially designed bearing uncompromised mains power distribution to high-end audio, video and professional equipment in mind and is able to deliver a virtually unlimited stream of low noise mains power.
The MAINSSTREAM BS HYBRID features:
- A unique embedded powerline noise suppression filter.
- A very high continuous current capacity and a maximum transparency with regards to instantaneously drawn current surges.
- Strong shielding against in and outwards radiation of electromagnetic and radio frequency interference.
- Heavy conductors and shield of the high quality also found in our loudspeaker cables.
- Extreme ruggedness and therefore a very long lifespan.
An important feature of The MAINSSTREAM BS HYBRID are its carefully designed powerline noise suppression properties:
- First of all The MAINSSTREAM BS HYBRID’s special Hybrid conductor structure and configuration have been designed to work as an embedded powerline filter.
This unique built-in filter effectively suppresses high frequency powerline noise (*1) without imposing any current delivery limitations: Unlike conventional powerline filters, The MAINSSTREAM BS HYBRID does not employ any filtering components in series with its AC current path; Series impedance (reactance) is absent and the cable therefore does not exhibit any current limiting, resonance or sluggish response to current demand effects. A true unlimited stream of clean mains power indeed!
|Specifications||THE MAINSTREAM BS Cable Type: Screened 7 core Conductor Material: HYBRID: High purity dense Silver coated high purity OFC + Linear Structured Carbon ® saturated layer(s) Design Purpose/Application Area(s): Low noise AC power distribution cable for high-end audio, video and professional equipment use. Eff. Conductor Ø/Eq. AWG No./Strands: Cores: 0.56 mm² / AWG 19.6 / 7 Ground: 1.69 mm² / ~AWG 15 / 84 Screen: 5.07 mm² / ~AWG 10 / 252 External Diameter / -Dimensions: 12.5 mm. Resistance 20 °C / 68 °F: Cores: 3.0 Ohm/100 m. Three cores combined = Lead or Neutral: 1.0 Ohm/100 m. Ground: 1.0 Ohm/100 m. Screen: 0.34 Ohm/100 m. Insulation / Dielectric Strength / Test Voltage: Cores: HULLIFLEX ® 4; Jacket: HULLIFLEX ® 4 / 750 Vrms min. / 5 kV Connector Types Suitable: Mains side: Country specific grounded mains plugs with 12.5 mm. cable inlet. Equipment side: Our large IEC320/C15 type 15 amp IEC power connector; Both mounted on ordered lengths.|
VDH THE MAINSTREAM BS
- Brand: Van den Hul
- Product Code: VDH THE MAINSTREAM BS
- Availability: In Stock