The MAINSSERVER HYBRID has especially been designed bearing uncompromised mains distribution to low power consumption high-end audio, video and professional equipment in mind.
Low power high-end equipment generally concerns signal sources, converters, pre-amplifiers and other signal processing equipment which, as a rule, pose a higher demand with regard to low noise mains power. The MAINSSERVER HYBRID therefore incorporates improved powerline noise filter characteristics.
The MAINSSERVER HYBRID features:
- A unique embedded powerline noise suppression filter.
- A high continuous current capacity and a maximum transparency with regards to instantaneously drawn current surges.
- Strong shielding against in and outwards radiation of electromagnetic and radio frequency interference.
- Conductors and shield are of the high quality also found in our loudspeaker cables.
- Extreme ruggedness and therefore a very long lifespan.
An important feature of The MAINSSERVER HYBRID are its carefully designed powerline noise suppression properties:
- First of all The MAINSSERVER HYBRID’s special Hybrid conductor structure and configuration have been designed to work as an embedded powerline filter.
This unique built-in filter effectively suppresses high frequency powerline noise (*1) without imposing any current delivery limitations: Unlike conventional powerline filters, The MAINSSERVER HYBRID does not employ any filtering components in series with its AC current path; Series impedance (reactance) is absent and the cable therefore does not exhibit any current limiting, resonance or sluggish response to current demand effects. A true unlimited stream of clean mains power indeed!
|Specifications||VDH THE MAINSERVER Cable Type: Screened 7 core Conductor Material: HYBRID: High purity dense Silver coated high purity OFC + Linear Structured Carbon ® saturated layer(s) Design Purpose/ Application Area(s): Low noise mains distribution cable for low power high-end audio, video and professional equipment use. Eff. Conductor Ø/Eq. AWG No./Strands: Cores: 0.251 mm² / ~AWG 23 / 8 Ground: 0.754 mm² / AWG 18.4 / 24 Screen: 2.17 mm² / ~AWG 14 / 192 External Diameter / -Dimensions: 8.0 mm. Resistance 20 °C / 68 °F: Cores: 6.9 Ohm/100 m. Three cores combined = Lead or Neutral: 2.3 Ohm/100 m. Ground: 2.3 Ohm/100 m. Screen: 0.89 Ohm/100 m. Insulation / Dielectric Strength / Test Voltage: Cores: Polyethylene Terephthalate; Jacket: HULLIFLEX ® 4 / 750 Vrms min. / 5 kV Connector Types Suitable: Mains side: Country specific grounded mains plugs with 8.0 mm. cable inlet. Equipment side: Our small Schurter brand IEC320/C15 type 10 amp IEC power connector; Both mounted on ordered lengths.|
VDH THE MAINSERVER
- Brand: Van den Hul
- Product Code: VDH THE MAINSERVER
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: 55.00лв.